The Round Lake City Council met in Special Session on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016 at 6:15pm. The purpose of this meeting was to discuss lease draft between the City of Round Lake and South Fork Wind, LLC. Council Members present were: Dennis Bucholz, Court Baumgard, Wally Habben, Gary Larson and Mayor Doug Knuth. Others present were Marty Waage, Keith Stubbe, Tyler Juhl (representing South Fork Wind, LLC) and Clerk Elaine Walker.
Meeting was called to order at 6:15pm by Mayor Doug Knuth.
Motion by Habben, second by Bucholz to approve lease of former bank building to South Fork Wind, LLC with the changes that are outlined below and allow Mayor Knuth and Clerk Walker to execute lease with the changes that were approved by the council at tonight’s meeting:
- Rental rate shall be $600.00 per month. And deposit of $600.00 paid prior to occupancy. Motion to accept by Baumgard, second by Larson, all ayes: Carried.
- 7. This section will be added back in. They will be using the desks and other equipment that is currently in the building. They can store the unused items on the premises. The Lessor will not have access to store other items on the premises while they are leasing it.
- 11. This section will be adjusted regarding overhead rolling door. Tyler said there is no need to change the current structure, other than some new walk in doors and caulk around the windows. They will not be permitted to make significant structural changes to the building.
- 17. Price is left blank for negotiation when the time comes Lessee will have first option to purchase building.
All ayes: Carried.
Motion by Habben, second by Bucholz to adjourn. All ayes: Carried.
- Meeting was adjourned at 6:46pm.